- The Operator of the Service www.powodz.gov.pl is:
A.Net.pl Sp. z o.o.
Al. Jerozolimskie 44
- The Service carries out functions that aim at obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Users enter information voluntarily in the forms.
- Information is saved in the end devices through cookie files ("Cookies.").
- As web server logs
Information provided in the forms
- The Service collects information provided by the user voluntarily.
- The Service may also save information relating to the connection settings (time, IP address)
- Information included in the form will not be disclosed to any third parties otherwise than upon receiving user’s consent.
- Information provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Provider in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Information included in this form is processed for the purpose that results from the function of a given form, such as saving e-mail address for the purpose of subscribing the user to our newsletter.
- Information provided in the forms may be forwarded to entities responsible for technical operation of certain services, this in particular applies to providing information about the holder of the registered domain to the entities who operate Internet domains (principally the Research and Academic Computer Network - NASK), sites that operate payments or other entities with whom the operator of the site is collaborating in this respect.
Information about cookies
- Cookies are information data, particularly text files that are stored in the service user’s device and their purpose is the use of the site. Cookies usually contain name of the website they come from, storage time in the end device and a unique number.
- Service Operator is the entity that puts the cookies on the user’s end device and can access them.
- Cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- To develop statistics that help to understand how the Service users benefit from web pages, which helps to improve their structure and content;
- To maintain user session (after logging in), so that the user does not need to retype username and password;
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies.) "Session" cookies are temporary files stored in user’s end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser.) "Permanent" cookies are stored in user’s end device for a time period specified by cookies’ parameters or until they are removed by the user.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows storing cookies in user’s end device by default. Service users may change such settings. Internet browser enables deleting cookies. Cookies may also be automatically blocked; detailed information is available in the help section or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies in the Service user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners of the Service operator.
- Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular Google network, to display ads tailored to the way in which the Service is used by the user. For this purpose, they may keep the information about user’s navigation path or time spent on the page.
- In relation to the information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, the user may view and edit information provided by cookies through a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some of users’ behaviors is subject to logging into the server layer. Such data is used solely to administer the Service and to ensure that the hosting services are provided in the most efficient way.
- The resources views are identified through URLs. In addition, the following data may be subject to saving:
- Time of request,
- Time of response,
- Name of the customer’s station – identification through HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page that was visited by the user prior to the current site (referer link) – if the visit was a result of reference,
- Information about user’s browser,
- Information concerning IP address.
- The aforementioned data is not associated with specific persons visiting the pages.
- The aforementioned data is used only for the purpose of server administrating.
- Data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits allowed by law.
- Data allowing identification of natural person shall be disclosed only upon the consent of that person.
- The Operator may be requested to provide information collected by the Service to the authorized authorities pursuant to orders consistent with the law in force and to the extent resulting from the request.
How to manage cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies required for authentication processes, security, maintenance preferences may deter and in extreme cases prevent the use of the web
- To manage cookies settings, select from the list below the web browser / system and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone