Public consultations on the 2nd update of the River Basin Water Management Plans began on 14 April 2021 and will last until 14 October 2021
. Consultation meetings are held in 15 cities across the country. Their goal is to tranfer the general methodological assumptions and conclusions from the works carried out into, among others: suggestions concerning actions aimed at achieving and maintaining good water condition in our country. Public consultations are the most important stage of the II aPGW project carried out by the Polish Waters National Water Holding. Its an opportunity for all interested entities and water users to influence the way water is managed, also in their immediate vicinity. The the map below shows places and dates of the meetings:
Due to the restrictions associated with the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic and the unknown date of lifting the restrictions, meetings will be conducted online with the possibility of changing the formula to stationary meetings in case the restrictions will be complitely lifted, or when it will be possible to organize a meeting for over 100 participants. Up-to-the-minute information about consultation meetings will be posted on the websites: https://www.apgw.gov.pl/pl/konsultacje-spotkania-konsultacyjne and www.gov.pl/web/infrastruktura.Submitting comments and suggestions
In accordance with Art. 39 Paragraph 1 Point I of the Act of 3 October 2008 on sharing information about the environment and its protection, public participation in environment protection and on environmental impact assessments (Journal of Law 319 section 4 Point 3 of the Act of 20 July 2017 - Water Law) the concultations are announced by the minister responsible for water management.
You can submit your comments, thus taking part in the consultations, through a specially prepared questionnaire for submitting comments and conclusions, available at: https://www.apgw.gov.pl/pl/ankieta-apgw-II, also available for download in two forms:ANKIETA PDF ANKIETA DOC
Up to and including 14 October 2021, comments and requestst regarding the IIaPGW projects may be submitted:
- via an online survey at: www.apgw.gov.pl/pl/ankieta-apgw-II;
- via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- in writing, at the place where the planning documents are made available, at the Polish Waters National Water Holding in Warsaw, 59A Żelazna St., 00-848 Warsaw
- in writing, by sending comments to the Ministry of Infrastructure address, 4/6 Chałubińskiego St., 00-928 Warsaw;
- orally, for the record, at the seat of the Ministry of Infrastructure, 6/12 Nowy Świat St., 00-400 Warsaw, 3rd floor, Department of Water Management and Inland Navigation.
Comments and requests regarding the IIaPGW projects will be considered by the Minister of Infrastructure.
Draft water management plans for river basin districts are available HERE